This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My horses out back do not seem to understand 'break the ice' (Walker, QH,
Arab).  My 'ponies' (Fjord, Shetland) know how to get results.  If it won't
break with nose pressure, stick a foot in it.  If it still doesn't break, kick
the trough (old bathtub) until it bongs like a cathedral bell and if the owners
aren't home, the neighors will come up and break the ice just so they can have
some peace and quiet.

Martie and Kilar in MD