This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The shears we use at our farm are Fiskars we found them in the hand tools
department at Fleet Farm, they are grey and oragne with a spring in the
handle, they cost around $14.00 and work fantastic for mane cutting. Very
heavy duty, but the spring in the handle is easy on your hand when cutting
several manes at a time.  Sherle in Wisconsin.