This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/11/99 8:08:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< We live out in the country in a small
 town, so no one will see my first attempts. >>
The first time I did mine, the trainer and my friend who has two fjords came
over and made some serious fun of us.  And Ida has a big curl on her neck
that makes it a little hard until you get used to her.  We survived it nicely
and I'm still not as good as my friend, but we do fine now.  This is a good
place to let go of perfectionism because it grows really fast.  I have the
tape and it helped, but the instructions someone gave you on here are really
enough.
gail