This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:48 PM 11/22/99 +0100, you wrote:
This message is from: Anneli Sundkvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Mike!

Seems like there is no known name on the mare since 'hoppe' is Norwegian
for 'mare'. Her year of birth + her sire Fellfast N458 seem to be the only
facts we know about her.

Yeah it seems like a lot of the early pedigrees are dead ends. Some breeders didn't register horses then I guess.

I've encountered a fantastic pedigree search for TB:s on the net. You typed
the horse name in and was given the pedigree back to the foundation sires.
Wouldn't it be great to have the same thing with Fjord-pedigrees? Wonder
how many YEARS they spent typing all the TB:s into the database?

Hopefully by the time spring rolls around we will be able to offer such a service from the NFHR web site. It is in the plans for early 2000. It will be a search on the NFHR database.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114