This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have taken a couple of classes on arena footings and in both of the classes
it was stated the the best footing for safety of horse and rider was a
combination of rubber and then a small amount of coconut shell???  Apparently
the coconut shell holds moisture and keeps the dust down while still allowing
the rubber to do it's job and give and be the least concussive.  Just thought
I'd pass that on for thoughts.

Tami  --  eagerly awaiting the arrival of my precious filly Soroya from Santa
Rosa, CA to my home in Newberg, OR.  :-)