This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you so much to all that sent photos of their colorful Fjords!  I just
love to see all the different examples of the breed!  I didn't realize that
the white dun gene is what produces the cremello coat color.  That is
interesting!  I am the Northeast Regional Director for the American White &
American Creme Horse Registry.  I know that several breeds don't accept this
color in their registry, let alone, accept it in their show rings.  I have
had three cremellos, and they have been excellent show horses, pleasure
horses, and companions to my family and I.  I haven't had any serious issues
involving over-exposure to the sun.  They were all in excellent health and
had wonderful hooves as well.  There are some cremellos out there that are
absolutely stunning!  Even Robert Vavra captured some fantastic shots of
cremellos in his equine photography books; check them out if you get a
chance!  Though I would NEVER promote to breed for the cremello color, it is
a shame that the color is not respected more.  I have done many things on my
beloved cremello QH mare, Destiny.  This includes, hunter pacing,
foxhunting, team penning, trail riding, jumping, and dressage.  They can do
anything that a "colored" horse can do!  Only they bring a lot of attention
because of their unusual appearance and their crystal blue eyes.  I love
them all!

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm
Charlottesville, Virginia