This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would like to know how many people out there have white dun Fjords?  I
have heard that this is somewhat of an "undesireable" color and they aren't
in demand as much as the more common color of brown dun.  I'm just curious
to know why?  Is it mostly because people identify with the brown dun color
as the way a Fjord should look?

I was reading in the summer issue of the Fjord Herald about grey genetics.
It mentioned that there are many different "kinds" of grey duns.  Two or
three hundred "kinds" in fact.  What is meant by "kinds"?  Shades?

If anyone has any online photos of grey dun, white dun, or yellow dun
Fjords, I would very much like to see them!  I quite an enthusiast for coat
colors in horses of all breeds, and I would like to see more examples of
these unusual and beautiful coat colors!  Thank you very much,

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm
Charlottesville, Virginia