This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Re "wood eating"  I usually keep, (just remembered I did not replace it)
chunks of fir wood by the water trough.  Although I have many trees the
horses seem to prefer the fence posts, cedar.  Wood chewing seems to
increase in the fall or if I have overlooked worming.  I understand the bots
migrate through the mouth?  I am beginning to make myself think I am not be
attentive enough!!!  I do worm every three months but the bots seem to have
some free time there before the three months rolls around.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]