This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Welcome Martha!

Congratulations on your new equine family! How exciting...

Anvil's Tommes & Rafael, 6-year-old geldings, are my first horses. I'd been
in a the market for a horse for a few months when I discovered Fjords. Since
then all others are "just horses."

Let us know how it goes with Anna and Lars.

I had to laugh about the dressing-up part. Friday was the big day for
promotions in my martial arts class (Shaolin Kenpo). We had a nice dinner and
ceremony. When I stepped up to receive my new ranking, my teacher said, "Ah,
I see you got dressed for the occasion." "Yes Sir," I said, "I got all
dressed up just for you!" Which caused a good laugh because all my classmates
know that my days are spent in jeans at the ranch or dog walking (my job).

Best Wishes,
Brigid in CA