This message is from: Carolyn Dumong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I can't imagine what it must be like to have a storm coming and be afraid for
> your horses.  If positive energy can help, I am sending my bit.       Gail in
> Albuquerque
Thanks Gail, your positive energy really did work!  I appreciate your
thoughts and prayers for all of us down here.  As you probably know,
S.Florida escaped the wrath of Floyd with that northerly turn at the
last minute.  It was pretty scary - I never want to go thru that again.
We only had some rain and wind gusts of 60 mph...but all the horses were
fine and ready to have their breakfast the next morning!!!  Being herd
animals, they take pretty good care of and protect each other.  Too bad
humans don't do the same!!!  I am grateful for you writing back to me.
It helped get me thru a very bad time.  Hope to talk to you soon!
                        Carolyn