This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:48 PM 8/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
Also, has any one received a program guide/registration for the Woodstock,
VT. show yet?  A bunch of us in Central N.Y. are beginning to worry!  It's
something we all look forward to each year.

Be watching your mailbox for it. I heard from Allyson Beck that the programs have been mailed as of about 2 days ago. They had problems with the printing of it I guess. The good news is that they ended up getting it printed for free.

Here is some other news she shared with me.

Also we have some exciting news I think I should share with the public. We have had a change in our Breed Judge. Holly Simensen cannot make it now for whatever reasons. However, she has asked Maj. Gen. John Burton to be her replacement. He has graciously agreed. Anyone who knows of him would agree indeed we are very lucky to have this famous man to look at our Fjords. He is extremely well versed in the European methods of judging. Right now he is out at Tempel Farm judging the Young Riders (dressage).

Mike