This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone-
My mare, Annie, was just shoed this past week and has come up lame.  We're
thinking the nails may have been too close to the quick (spelling?).
Anyways, the idea of putting nails into a horses hoof has always upset me and
I'm wondering if any one has any information about glued-on horseshoes? I've
heard of them, but have very little information.  Would love some input.  I'm
hoping I can get Annie to a point where she won't need to wear shoes.  Thanks!

Also, has any one received a program guide/registration for the Woodstock,
VT. show yet?  A bunch of us in Central N.Y. are beginning to worry!  It's
something we all look forward to each year.

Pat McCurdy
Cato, N.Y.