This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When I had my mare evaluated in the Holsteiner evaluations 12 years ago it
cost me over four hundred dollars.  Including the mane puller and braider,
registration, stable,  fellow who showed her, motel and food, plus gasoline.
But she was graded third in a class of 18, entered in the Holsteiner main
mare book and her value went up 5 to 10 thousand dollars plus her foals were
all "brandable". ( This seems important in some circles)  Pretty good value
gained for $$ paid.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"