This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can agree with the HIGH cost of the evaluation. We took 4 horses to the
one in Eugene and it cost more than going to both Libby and Turlock. ONE
reason is that they will not allow an evaluation done on a facility that a
Fjord Owner would want their horse evaluated on. Dealing with the fact that
there would be an advantage for the person to "SHOW ON THEIR HOME TURF".  A
fact that will come up but... it could save 100's of dollars, in costs... If
we could get a FREE facility. I cannot see why they cannot make a ruling
that confirmation could be done but not performance... What "edge" would a
horse have over another in a confirmation evaluation being from the place
they are evaluated in?

I will only have our older stock evaluated in the future. To me personally,
it was a waist of time and MONEY to have the evaluators write... "still
growing" .... on our young stock... I could have told them that! (Strong
comments, I know... they are mine not my husband's)

Catherine Lassesen
HESTEHAVEN - The Horse Garden --- Where we grow them just a nice, train them
just as well, LOVE them just as MUCH!