This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 The conditions he is in are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

I never cease to be amazed at how many of these "rescue" Fjords are out
there!!!

>marking/color issues she was concerned about.  He has no striping on his
legs
>-- at all.  She says not even faint striping.  His dorsal strip is VERY
faint
>and his coloring is a very, very light almost white yellow.

He could be a very pale brown dun, or a white dun.   Or a cross-bred???  I
would suggest they examine his registration papers, and perhaps check with
the breeder.  There is a Jodi Curry in Brewster, Wa. 509-923-2433. Not all
Fjords have leg markings or dark dorsal strips, so that alone does not
indicate a problem.

I hope you will let us know how this turns out!