This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello list!  I am new to the Fjord world and I have a friend who is looking
at a yearling Fjord gelding.  The conditions he is in are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!  It
is very sad.  Aside from being wormy (he looks pregnant) there were some
marking/color issues she was concerned about.  He has no striping on his legs
-- at all.  She says not even faint striping.  His dorsal strip is VERY faint
and his coloring is a very, very light almost white yellow.  He is somewhere
here in Oregon, but was bred by Judy Curry in Brewster, WA.  She is wondering
if his lack of leg markings and faint dorsal and pale color are indicative of
a "lesser" quality bloodline or merely a lack of nutrition.  Any help would
be so GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks!

Tami