This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/10/99 9:44:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< What keeps you from moving out?  This lady is too much to deal with and how
 dos she treat the horses?  Jean >>

Hi Jean-

The only thing which kept me from moving out is the beauty of the property.
It is by far the best in the area, 120 acres of gorgeous, mostly flat land
connected to a county-wide trail system. But, with crazy people in charge
that all means nothing.

Most other stables in our county are VERY crowded and much smaller. But, the
place I am moving to will suit me fine. My friends hate the weather in Daly
City (windy & foggy), but since I grew up there, I'm used to it. The horses
prefer it and there are seldom any flies in such weather as well. The
property is small, but it's right next to the beach, so you have access to
miles of coast either way.

Brigid