This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I too was offended by the remarks about "fat" riders, etc.  I am not light
weight myself, and I know several "large" people who are better riders, and
better balanced and easier on their horses than many slim lightweight
riders!   I think it shows the descrimation against overweight people.  I
know that in the show ring often the overwieght rider won't get pinned even
if she performs better then the fashionably slim gal, etc.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, who is mourning my 16 year old dog who I had to
have put down yesterday.

At 10:44 PM 7/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Thanks Lynda. I'm glad I'm not the only one offended by the remarks.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]