This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Lynda. I'm glad I'm not the only one offended by the remarks.
While I can't really argue with Denise's reasoning, I was left with the
feeling that this was yet another horse person (or any person, for that
matter) that I would hesitate to tell that I have horses. Any time I get
that "look" from someone that I just told I have horses,  I feel the
need to add that I drive not ride them. I took up driving for several
reasons, weight only being one of them. At least in the driving circles
I don't tend to run into this attitude.

Laurie