This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Laurie!

I find general comments made toward groups of people highly offensive, and I
have a horrid habit of putting in my two cents worth everytime.  :)

I am also overweight, but am getting ready to have a trainer teach me to
ride!  I am very excited, and although I do not weigh close to 300 pounds, I
have gotten comments like...you are going to ride?

I fail to understand why some horse people have such a problem with larger
women riding and/or driving.  I have seen many a large man, overweight or
not, riding QH of all breeds.  I think Kate and Alex are doing great things,
willing to train all beginners.  Well, enough of my grumbling.

Lynda