This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

... each time I drive I wish I had a bag for "gear" - water bottle, bug spray, kleenex - you know, STUFF!!! Does anyone have a good idea of what works to hang on the back of a cart?

I have 2 things that I use. One is a cantle bag, with a pair of "high tech" type of clip snaps that have adjustable straps. You can either clip them on or around something, like the dash or under seat. The other is a simple fanny pack,(the heavy duty type) that I can span between the support bars to my backrest, and snap-on. Both work really well for everyday outings and CDE marathons. I suppose this query will bring up the perennial spares kit question, what do you carry and why. List??? ( Hobbles, twine,a leatherman, and 2 socket wrenches that fit all my nuts are high on my list!)

  Hope this helps, Karen