This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Everyone!!!

Just returned from a morning of "horsing around" - my daughter and I in the
cart and my hubby riding our QH.  We went up the road a ways to drop off some
Fjord info. for a gal interested in the breed.  It is a beautiful morning
here in Minnesota - plenty of "skeets" but all of us were sprayed with
repellent - and a slight breeze helped alot.

Anyway, each time I drive I wish I had a bag for "gear" - water bottle, bug
spray, kleenex - you know, STUFF!!!  Does anyone have a good idea of what
works to hang on the back of a cart - I have a simple, easy entry, metal cart
with bicycle wheels.  I have looked at various bags but the straps are just
too long - does any company make bags/carriers for carts??

Thanks a bunch for your help - sure have enjoyed the list lately - happy
summertime to everyone - Linda from Minnesota