This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gelding for Sale...
Mohawk is a gentle, wise and lovable Norwegian Fjord GELDING!!! He has
EXCELLENT Black Markings on his legs (all four).  Mohawk is boarding with us
this winter. His owners are getting out of the HORSE business.  He is the
last Fjord for them. They will CONSIDER ALL OFFERS.  Mohawk has been with us
since November. He has been on a refresher course. HE IS DOING EXCELLENTLY.
Mohawk LOVES THE TRAILS. He crosses water and go up and down mountains. He
is so gentle that we ride him with Mares and  Stallions. He baby-sits foals.
He loves foals.  He is doing well under cart and has a WONDERFUL LARGE
STRIDED TROT. He has the HEART to do CDEs.  Mohawk has more of a trail
riding training under saddle then a classical training in the arena. BUT HE
IS SMART and willing to LEARN.  Mohawk is a gelding. HE IS A TOP GELDING.
Contact us: 541-825-3027 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I am not making a
commission on this horse. I am just trying to find Mohawk a good home. Larry
Hansen is the owner and you can reach him at 541-384-3319.  Mohawk is very
cute and very nice and will make someone a WONDERFUL FJORD FAMILY MEMBER. He
is so cute you can hug him all day long.  Please he will go quick. Come see
him and take him home.  I will be going to NORWAY 4/26 to 5/15 So please
contact the owner Larry during this time. Thank you Catherine Lassesen of
Hestehaven - The Horse Garden