This message is from: "Margaret Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I bought this horse as a project.  It looked like I would have a bit of time
on my hands, but with the Keuring this past Fall, and everything that
managed to come up the time has by and Buddy had not been worked with.  Now
my young stock is reaching the age where they need regular training, so,
here goes:

8/91 gelding, brown dun, 14.11/2 hh.  NFHR papers and registration ownership
is current.  He is what many would call 15 hands and large bodied, probably
around 9" cannons, but not a draft type.  Own grandson of Grabb and
Dragtind.  Handsome, sound, willing and very easy to handle.  Clips, ties,
loads, hauls, non-spooky, sweet with people,  and very good with other
horses.   Has some training issues that can be resolved with time and
kindness.  Contact me off list for details.  If you have wanted a very good,
handsome large gelding and have more time than money Buddy (reg name is
Gongma) is for you.  Contact me for his very, very, special price.  Located
in Southern California between LA and Palm Springs.  I can send pictures via
email.

Margaret Strachan
Village Farm
Nuevo, CA
Who is very glad that the Fjord people in WA weathered the earthquake fairly
well.  I am quite the earthquake veteran being a native Californian and know
how it feels although I don't worry much about it.  Once you are used to
them you can tell which direction the waves are coming from especially on
rocky ground.  Maybe it was the lack of rain up there--several of us CA
natives were talking today and we couldn't remember there ever being an
earthquake when it was raining.  Lots of them though during sultry,
unseasonably warm weather in the Winter or Fall.  They say there is no
connection, but few of us here believe that.