This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BDF RAN RIENSTEIN - foaled June 21,2000.

Sire:  Gjest

Dam:  Riena  (dam Kariena - sire Myrstein).

RAN has a beautiful head, excellent conformation, great feet with an
exceptional ground covering walk and trot.  He has been handled daily - has a
super calm disposition (not spooky, shy or nippy) - will make someone a good
dressage pony, halter horse, CDE prospect.   He is 13-2 now and light dun in
color.

Since moving to Aiken we have been boarding horses and with Mel training
Jason for competition as well as some other horses and my having Buttons the
Haflinger to ride we  have decided to put RAN up for sale.  He really is an
exceptional Fjord.

E mail for further information.

Joanne and Mel Goble