This message is from: Eileen Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
   I just wanted to post a quick intro to the group.  I'm interested in
Fjords after having visited several farms, and became totally smitten.
My equestrian interests are trail riding, dressage, jumping and
recently, driving.  I compete in dressage on two Appy sport horses
(Appy-TB english types) and have started teaching one of them to drive.
But I'm   beginning to realize that it would be *really* nice to have a
seasoned, road-safe campaigner to help teach me to drive (so if anyone
knows of such a find...)
   I am interested in talking to others about ridden dressage on Fjords,
if certain lineages have more 'dressage' movement than others, etc.
   Looking forward to the list discussions!

Eileen in sunny eastern WA