This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I had a friend many years ago who owned a grey Fjord.  she did not win many
ribbons at open shows (hunter/jumper) because the judges said she was not
'hunter type'.  she won consistently in the horsemanship classes. My pony
consistently beat hers and her horse was a much better performer and much safer
to ride.   Her mom decided she needed something with a little more 'fire' and
'figure' so she had the mare bred to a local Arab.  The baby was gorgeous.  The
baby was NUTS and dangerous to handle even after consistent training.  They
sold both the Fjord and the 3 yr old and bought a thoroughbred.  I wanted to buy
the Fjord, but they sold them as a pair and didn't tell me they were selling
until the deed was done.  Pretty is as pretty does.  She was a large beautiful
mare with the nicest temperament I have ever seen in a horse.

Martie in MD




Reply via email to