This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:43 PM 2/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/14/01 2:31:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have seen pictures of some Fjord/Arab crosses.

What were they like?  The farrier I had in New Mexico had an Arab stallion.
He took one look at Juniper and visions of these crosses danced through his
head.  He couldn't understand my shudder of terror and revulsion!  He really
REALLY thought that this cross would be a great thing.



Vivian gave a better description than I could. I only saw a picture of a team of them hitched & pulling a vehicle probably in a CDE someplace. Couldn't tell much from the picture I saw.


=======================================================

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Reply via email to