This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/28/01 9:50:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> .  Have the camera aimed with finger on button BEFORE the
> umbrella does its thing.  Good luck, and if it's a good shot I'd love to see
> it.  If it's a funny shot, I'd still love to see it!  Judy

It won't be today :(  It's raining!  :)  Our wells were already getting a
little bit low, this year has not been the wettest we've seen, so I don't
mind the rain!  Will be cleaning stalls in my trusty Carharrt with a hood, no
umbrella!  I will get this shot the very next nice, sunny day we have!

Pamela