This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/28/01 9:58:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Back in the late '60s the Army chose to train me as a
>   cinematographer (read combat cameraman). The first lesson, repeated

Wow. What an interesting, but frightening job that must have been! You
took footage of the Vietnam war perchance? What a life lesson that
would be.

You are so right, the film is cheap. Developing is slightly spendier,
but the main thing I learned from filmmaking is the editing makes
everything!

I just got a camcorder with a digital camera for Christmas. It's great
for my dressage clinics and every day riding, and the digital portion
of the camera is great for sending pictures online. I don't think it
will replace the 35mm for quality though. I need a little more
experience with it to be sure, but it seems the quality of the picture
isn't good enough (at least with my camera) for prints.

Pamela