This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Happy New Year All!

I just wanted to let you know that while Steve and I were traveling over
Chirstmas, we visited Sandy North and Beth Beymer at Starfire Farms. What
amazing women! It is a pleasure to get to visit them when we are in Colorado.

What I want to really tell you is that we had a chance to preview the working
copy of the Record Book. It is an amazing piece of work and is going to be well
worth the cost. A lot of time and effort has been spent on making it a
professional looking publication. We will be getting our order in before the
02/15/01 deadline for the $25 discount. I suggest that if you haven't put in
your order yet, you do so ASAP. It will be a wonderful education tool for any
Fjord owner, whether you are a breeder or not!

Also, those of you who need to get their pictues in, please do so. Poor Sandy is
getting really stressed out and is having to put in a lot of extra time nagging
people (pardon the pun).

Cynthia Madden
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]