This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Urusula wrote: "Hello List.....so here we are in Oct already and the 15th
deadline to get
pictures into Catherine L for the Record Book is fast approaching.We are..."

Uh Oh! So we were suppose to send the pictures into to Catherine L?  I sent
mine into Mike at NFHR,(Sorry, Mike) because no where in the instructions
was it mentioned the pictures were to be sent to Catherine.  I just sent
the form, the picture and a check for the Record Book to Mike.  Am I the
only dummy that did this?  Mike, Could you forward this on to Catherine and
I'll reimburse you for postage? Yikes!

The Dumb Blond in Northern Minnesota
Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords