This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Ann glad to see you back for awhile.  Gives me a chance to ask you why
you have not videos of your work with Wez? Or have you?  That lovely
shoulder in canter for instance.

My big Charley used to have "lie downs" and by the time the Vet would get
here he would be up and eating.  During the lie down he would not eat,
swished his tail and would be quiet on one side of his belly.  Strangely I
used to sense this coming on two or three days before it did.  I never
figured out why as he did not do anything different that I could see.  It
was just a feeling that, "well it is about time".  Yet there was no specific
timing to it. Now when I get that feeling I add epsom salts to his grain for
several days and he is fine. If I don't do this and he has a lie down I give
him a shot of banamine, turn him out on the lawn for grass and walk him.
Has not had a lie down in over two years.  PS he likes the epsom salts.
Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"