This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:00 AM 11/04/2000 -0900, you wrote:
>This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Ruthie,
> My Fjords will eat the thick juicy bark off the roots of the spruce trees
>so even they are not safe from them!

OMIGOSH!! I hope the gang here doesn't up and discover the roots as a
delicacy while in their exterminating forrage mode.

There's snow on the mountain tops and you can feel it in the air, think it
makes them extra hungry even though they're in great shape.. in fact some
shapes are too great =)) Hope you have a mild winter Jean.

Ruthie, NW MT