This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:16 AM 11/04/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Can anyone give me any suggestions to plants/flowers that would be safe
>to plant in an area that my horses have access to.  I'm cleaning up a
>side of a hill, clearing bushes and trees, this winter and will be
>putting soil/compost on it and hoped to plant something "pretty" that
>the horses would leave alone and would be safe from them "nibbling" on.

Is this a joke Debby? =))) I can't imagine Fjords leaving anything untasted
or untromped! But I hear you! I sure wish there was something like that
too.. maybe cactus? (ha ha). The picky natural Spruce trees here and the
wild  thorn bushes are about the only plant life that is safe from these
snoopy and voracious nibblers. I read somewhere that some import wild
flower mixtures could contain and introduce noxious weeds. (we probably
have every variety already =)

Ruthie, NW MT