This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ruthie,
 My Fjords will eat the thick juicy bark off the roots of the spruce trees
so even they are not safe from them!  And prickly rose and raspberry get
gobbled up, especially the raspberry plants.  Sometimes they select
raspberry plants over other stuff.

I opened up a new paddock to get them out of the mud bog of their main
corrals and they proceded to eat every edible item, digging up roots of
fireweed, spruce, aspen, etc.  A great way to clear land!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, clear and +10F degrees

> The picky natural Spruce trees here and the
>wild  thorn bushes are about the only plant life that is safe from these
>snoopy and voracious nibblers.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]