This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When my huge boy went for his breaking 14 years ago he picked up a fungus on
his white pastern.  Altho treated, it comes back occasionally.  The ferrier
was here two weeks ago and all was okay then suddenly today he has like
crusted goop on the back of his white pastern.  He broke my thumb with a
kick some years ago when I stupidly poured that green stuff for frog
infection  (Ever have those days when you can not remember things?) (plus
today  had to take my new Corgi to the Rescue people as last night he
maliciously killed one of my chickens and nothing could stop him until it
was dead quiet) on the pastern.  It burned him.  So the vet is coming
tomorrow to x-ray the possible ring bone and I will have him check the
"scratches"  Does anyone have any herbal remedies?  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]