This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Gosh, I think I'd better consider moving down there myself!  But it
rains a lot, doesn't it?  And I wouldn't have all these Alaskan Tales to
tell you during the long dark winter!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, Still light at 10:00 PM but getting dark at
night now for a couple hours.

>Here we are still offering beautiful acreage for $5-7000 an acre.  Old
>homesteads sell for $125,000 and lots of contractors available for
>remodeling. We have a great theater group with top class ability and plays.
>Farmers market, oyster farms, salmon bakes, Indian reservations and Shaker
>churches, whale watching, a lovely replica of an old sailing boat that tours
>the coast.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]