This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary,

I've always put the panic snap on the end away from the horse, too.  My
feeling is that if you had to release it quickly it would be easier to
grab that end than the end on the horse that might be thrashing about.
Also, if you release that end it leaves you with a short lead on the
horse so it is easier to catch once it is loose. FWIW

I've been campaigning hard to Amy to move my practice up your way.  She's
a hard sell, but I'll keep trying.  You would probably never get ahold of
me anyway.  I'd be out fishing or canoeing all the time.

Take care,

Steve White
Waterloo, Nebraska