This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mary,

I still like my Ortho-Flex saddles (four of them) but they are not perfect
either...still, they work better than anything else.  but I am always
looking for ways to make them fit better, or a better saddle.  I understand
this video gives some ideas on how to make the saddles you have work, even
if they aren't a perfect fit!

I'll let you know what I think of the videao...after all I Am a fan of the
Ortho-Flex (brainwashed??)

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska

>Hi Jean: We got a chance to see this video at one of our saddle club
>meetings. To my way of thinking, this fellow is on to a good idea, but the
>concepts are much like Ortho-Flex's designs, only with a fixed tree. I'll
>be interested to see what you think after you've viewed the video.  Still
>like my Ortho-Flex though, and have even got some other people interested
>in them.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]