This message is from: "katy/liz/bill/cha/afa/eda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all, I'm kind of new here. I haven't been posting any messages, but I've
been on the look out for all types of fjords for sale. I'm Katy, a 13 year
old in Pony Club, and have been looking for a Fjord. Well, we finally found
one! "Jon" is a 13 yr old 14.2 hh Fjord we'll be using in Pony Club as well
as around the farm . He's settling in nicely. We found him on Saturday at
the Horse Progress Days in Kinzer, PA. What a neat gathering. For anyone
who's interested in farming with horses, it's a great way to see different
breeds, equipment, and demonstrations on cutting/raking/airing/baling hay,
plowing/disking/planting corn and fields, and lots more.
    I think I'll have a lot of questions, but my one right now is how does
one pull the mane? Is it cut or pulled? I noticed that Jon's was thin, so I
assumed it was pulled, but am still a bit confused.

Thanks,
    Katy Andersen & Jon
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]