This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/30/00 3:40:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<

My Riba stumbled a lot at age 3, very little at 4, never at 5.  I think some
is the trim and some is maturity and getting used to her body.  Might be
different for other horses, but don't despair of a young 'un.  Ida never did
stumble, at 2, 3 or 4.   Riba's head and neck are set higher up than Ida's,
making her look taller although they're about the same.   Ida seems more
athletic and loves to run and buck and canter, all by herself.
Gail in Las Cruces