This message is from: Lori Puster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,

A THIRD!!???.  Good lord, Freyja's only 5 weeks old (4 weeks in the
picture) and she's probably over half her mother's height already.  That
can't be right.  Maybe you were thinking--weight?

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~lpuster/5-21_fre_mo_graze.jpg