This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would pick a topic I apparently can't spell! I noticed the subject title
this morning and thought, "that's looks strange!" ha ha

Shall I run it by again and use the word TALL instead of height? Does
anyone know how tall an ordinary (middle of the scale) foal is at birth?

Ruthie