This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are 7 fjord horses consigned to the Harley Troyer Draft Horse and
Equipment auction coming this April 5th and 6th.  I was wondering if
anyone might know anything about these horses?  There is no description
about where they come from. There is a team of two year old geldings;  a
four year old mare and gelding; a five year old gelding; a nine year old
gelding and a 7 year old gelding.  A couple of my friends have expressed
an interest in the possiblity of purchasing them.  If anyone has any
information, would you please e-mail me privately?  Thanks.

Beth

--
Beth Beymer & Sandy North
Starfire Farm, Berthoud CO