This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks, Ursula, for bringing some balance to the discussion.

I am sitting out here in Colorado with my two auction Fjords (who I adore), and sometimes I feel like an outsider to the list because of the rhetoric about auctions. And BTW, I didn't rescue these animals, I just purchased them.

The funny thing is I talk to my friend who breeds Haflingers and she can't figure out what the big hoo-hah is all about. A great percentage of Haffies are sold at auction; that's just been the tradition with that breed.

Cheers!

Karen

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp