This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> "Deb Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Just heard from the vet.  The West Nile vaccine is$18.00 a pop.
> Each will need min. 2 on board and they are suggesting a 3rd later
> in the year. I guess that's the price of peace of mind here.
> What's this running other places??

At another local seminar, last night, a vet said that the vaccine was
unavailable in this area.  Apparently, it's in short supply, so states
that do not have demonstrated cases of WNV aren't getting allocated
any vaccine!

> I will be out of touch for a while.  I have a (most likely benign)
> brain tumor and will be having surgery next week.

Best wishes!

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon