This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I supported my vet for 14 year and then he left us! Went South with
all the files and records for everyone's horses and nobody has heard from
him since!  There is a new vet, inexperienced, and yes I have her come out
for the spring shots and such.But she is hard to get hold of and I have the
feeling I know about as much as she does.  Yes use your vet IF TOU HAVE ONE
IN YOUR AREA!

Hey we need another GOOD horse vet up here!  Any takers?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska where we are forced to be selfsufficient!

>We would highly suggest people consider looking to their vets for this sort
>of work, the money spent now will be well worth it in the long run,
>especially for the horse.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]