This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all ~

Interesting views on nutrition lately. It has been fascinating. We are still
in the no-Alphalfa, no-Beet-pulp camp.

Also, we have branched out into the weird world of credit cards. We
recognize that horses and semen are costly items. In order to make things
easier for everyone, we have tried to be very flexible in terms of payment
plans, etc, and have appreciated it when others have done this for us.

But we decided that another way to expedite purchases and sales might be to
set ourselves up to accept Visa and MasterCard payments, so we have done
that. It's approved, but on the web page yet. We have investigated
thoroughly [those of you who know Doug will understand just what
"thoroughly" means] and will have the same security as other web purchasing
set-ups.

We are interested in your feedback about this venture. Is this a feature
that any of you might find helpful?

Thanks, Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/