This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If her foals showed these
> traits, we wouldnt have her, or breed her, but they do not. As you know,
her
> breeding is good, also on her dams side, and her behavior in my opinion,
is
> early training, or cysts or both.
>    She is not the only Fjord who will try and kick, but she sure stands
out
> as one who will, when pushed to do anything she dosnt want to do.
I've read that if one has very deep feelings regarding a matter, they should
write themdown,... then tear up the paper.  Well, I just typed them
regarding that mare, then deleted them.  I feel better now.

But I do still have one concern,... that mare's foals do not appear to show
her adverse, and downright dangerous, disposition at this time, but have any
of these FOALS been bred to see if they pass on that awful gene?  It could
skip a generation.  Just a thought.  Judy